Business valuation is a valuable tool in assessing a business's profitability, and determining reasons for successes or losses. At Clothier & Head, our business Valuation team's extensive experience and cache of analytical resources can help provide an informed opinion of the fair market value of your company, and will assist in decision making regarding the future of your business.
By working to gain deeper insight of each client’s unique situation, Clothier & Head business valuation professionals provide a different perspective and greater knowledge that, ultimately, exceeds the boundaries of the traditional business valuation offerings.
Many events can trigger the need for an independent appraisal, including:
- Estate planning
- Gifting of privately held stock
- Establishing a Family Limited Partnership
- Converting a C-Corporation to an S-Corporation
- Merger or acquisition
- Sale of a business
- Seeking capital or outside investors
- Dissolution of a partnership
- Succession planning
- Intangible property value determinations
- Strategic growth planning